EAP Benefits for Staff
WorkingWell is an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that partners with your employer to provide you with access to services that enhance your emotional, mental and psychological wellbeing.
We have a team of dedicated professionals that are ready to support you through any work or personal concerns that may be impacting you.
WorkingWell can help you get back on track to feeling better, with these great EAP benefits for staff!
- Dedicated web portal: instant access to helpful wellness articles, practical life tips and thoughtful blog posts and video content
- One-on-one support sessions: speak with one of our qualified psychologists, counsellors, or mediators confidentially, either in person, by phone, or via video chat
- Easy appointments: book a one-on-one support session either online or by phone
Your wellness fully covered
- Get more out of your day with improved productivity and performance
- Help to create a more positive work environment with healthier and happier work-mates
- Access assistance on your terms, with confidential support available whenever you and your immediate family need it most
- Manage difficult situations with workplace mediation, or professional supervision
Staff Briefing Presentation
To guide you and your team through what WorkingWell is and the many benefits it offers, we have produced a narrated video slideshow.
Advice & expertise you can rely on
Our staff are caring professionals who hold relevant qualifications and undertake regular training and development.
WorkingWell is a member of both the National ACCESS Program and the EAP Association of Australasia.
Copyright © 2023 WorkingWell | Designed by CatholicCare